Friday, April 5, 2013

It Just Keeps Getting Better!

Not only is Lizzie Skurnick resurrecting YA classics, but now I read that Jason Segel (Nick Andopolis or Marshall Erisken, if you prefer) has written a series of three YA novels that are coming out later this year.  Slap me silly and call me Rosey!

The only thing that could make this better is if a) it's true and b) they're good.  I'd like to think that since I've enjoyed all of Segel's work up to this point (we share interests in Muppets and he stars in all of my favorite TV shows and movies), that these books will be awesome. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment