Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cult of (Blog) Personality

Everybody else is doing it, so why can't I? My Google Reader was full of blog entries about the Typealyzer, and who am I not to give into peer blog pressure?

Turns out my blog is a ISTP, also known as "The Mechanic." You know my blog, all independent and problem solving-like just like its mom*. This blog really does "enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people [or blogs] and often seek[s] fun and action both in [its] work and personal life." No wonder my blog and I get along so well. Of course, I'm a bit more extroverted than my blog.

P.S. If someone knows how to do that cool thing where you cross out text and can still see it, please share your secret.


*I'm a bit creeped out I just called myself a "mom," even if it was just mom to a blog.

3 comments:

  1. The HTML code is "strikethrough" (with the standard bracketing, which it's also giving me an error message with), but your blog...or at least your comments...don't seem to accept it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I tried, but it didn't work. Alas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can edit the font on blogger by selecting it, right clicking and selecting fonts, then styles. Where it says default, switch it to say strikethrough and then select apply? I think? Idk the feature isn't working for comment posting even though it says you can do it. Play around with it because that's how I do it.

    ReplyDelete