Sunday, February 14, 2010

2009 Cybils Winners Announced!

Hooray! (I'll let you click the link and look over the winners on your own.)

A bunch of surprises, for sure! It's nice to see awards love spread around to so many of the amazing titles of this past year - especially to personal favorites like Kristin Cashore's Fire, which I'd hoped would get some Printz love.

I was one of the first round judges for the Middle Grade/Young Adult Nonfiction category, and I had no idea what would get the win. I'm pleasantly surprised to see the honor go to The Frog Scientist by Pamela S. Turner.

Anyhoot, congratulations to all the winners (and finalists!) and many thanks to all the judges and readers who nominated titles.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment