Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kid Lit Bits

I'm snowed in for yet another day (haven't worked since last Thursday). Sp, I thought I might pass on some links for those of you who are also snowed in and looking for ways to pass the time!

Now, I'm off to snuggle up with The Monstrumologist. I'm about five chapters in already, and can't decide what I think about it. I'm not much for horror, but I get sucked in by the writing. It definitely has the feel of a more classic, older novel, like Frankenstein or Dracula than something written in the 21st century. Perhaps a good recommendation to my 8th graders who think YA lit isn't challenging enough for their tastes and prefer Cormac McCarthy.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.


No comments:

Post a Comment