Thursday, September 9, 2010

Your TBR List Just Got a Little Bit Bigger

Take The Contemps Challenge!
Life is hard enough when you're a teenager.  Is it really necessary to add-in vampires and werewolves and televised battles to the death*?  The Contemps, a group of 21 YA authors "keeping it real" would argue not.

Checkout the website, consider the challenge, and get reading!  I'm not usually one for accepting these reading challenges, because I always get derailed, but I've already read 2 of the books (The Duff and The Mockingbirds, via ARC - both really good!), and I love contemporary YA fiction, so I'm feeling fairly confident about this one.

*Nothing against any of these, as they comprise much of my reading

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment