Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another Good Fan-Made Hunger Games Trailer

It's been a while since I've posted about The Hunger Games, and it's not because I'm not still ridiculously excited about it and the fact that they're making a movie.  I haven't agreed with some of the casting decisions so I've decided it's better to just sit silently and wait for the movie to come together and then place judgment.  Plus, I've been busily preparing for my Hunger Games Camp!

Anyway, it's occurred to me that there are tons of really good fan-made HG trailers all over the internet, and I should probably be storing up links to these cool clips somewhere.  I saw this one courtesy of Fuse #8:



I know there are some other really good ones out there too.  Which one is your favorite?

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment