Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I bet you can't find me in this picture.


I know, I know.  The stripes are wrong and the glasses should be round.  To that I say: I'm not going to buy fake glasses when I already own glasses and the shirt thing has really been stressing me out for days, but it's the best I could do.  I am wearing blue pants and brown shoes (which you can't see).  But I don't have a cane.

Moving right along...

Think your library is cool.  Check out this haunted library in Deep River Connecticut.  You can't beat that.  Oooh!  And read all the way to the end (or skip. whatevs.) for more haunted libraries.

Have a creeptastic day!

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment