Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kid Lit Ink

Every now and a again I think about getting some librarian ink.  Perhaps a little 020 (the Dewey classification for library science) on the inside of my wrist, or a quote from one of my favorite books.  No matter my visions for the future, Heather Warren, a children's librarian at the Philadelphia Free Library has me beat.  She has an entire kid lit sleeve.  Yeah, that's right.  Her whole right arm is chock full o' Matilda, Where the Wild Things Are, Le Petit Prince, The Giving Tree and The Phantom Tollbooth.  And she isn't even finished yet. That, dear readers, is a librarian.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment