Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trailer Tuesday: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Yesterday, while doing booktalks with my 7th graders, I talked about Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.  This book is one of the favorites at my middle school, mostly because the kids just can't get enough of the creepy photographs.  I usually say a few words and then show them the trailer.  I was running short on time yesterday, so I just told them to search for it on their own.  Several of the kids who knew and loved the trailer were a bit disappointed.  This, of course, made me want to re-watch it.  So I did.  And now you should watch it too!


So good, right? And the book is creeptastically good as well.  Not a bad idea for a rainy day/Halloween is coming/it's-fun-to-be-a-little-scared read.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment