Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trailer Tuesday: The Forest of Hands and Teeth

Happy Tuesday!  Let's watch another book trailer.  This one is another crowd favorite at my middle school. I figured that with Halloween drawing near, it was time to get some zombies on this blog.  What better way than to share the trailer for Carrie Ryan's The Forest of Hands and Teeth?  I was a latecomer to Ryan's books, reading the first in the trilogy only after years of hearing YA librarians and teens rave about the series and all three books being released.  Once I started, I couldn't stop.

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan




Watch this one on full screen with the volume at a good level.  And keep watching all the way to the end.  You'll see why...



The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment