Friday, November 30, 2012

A Search Engine With a Heart

A few weeks ago there was this image going around the interwebs...

Isn't it awesome?!?!

Here's what's even more awesome: artist Sarah McIntyre has made her images available for download as a COLOR POSTER for FREE!


Totally amazing.  I printed one and hung it in my office for daily inspiration.

Happiness is a workspace that energizes you!
The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

3 comments:

  1. "Happiness is a workspace that energizes you!" - I cannot agree with this more. :-)) And I love yours! (Did you ever see my workspace at school?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever saw your workspace. I do like mine a lot, and sadly, I only just really decorated after 3 years. I'm so glad I did though, because I'm more productive now that I feel like the space is "mine."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to scan the pictures I took of it someday (I took them with, get this, *film*. I know!)

    I shared my office with, depending on the semester, anywhere from five to eight other people, and we all had students and other such people who were looking for various ones of us coming in and out at all the time. We were supposed to label our desks so visitors knew where to take and leave notes, etc, for each of us, but my space didn't need a label, since it clearly proclaimed The Children's Lit Person Lives Here. :-)

    ReplyDelete