Thursday, November 29, 2012

Most Anticipated Young Adult Titles of 2013

I know that 2012 isn't over yet, but despite my massive pile of books published in 2012 that I still need to tackle, I can't help but set my sights on upcoming releases for 2013.  I feel like I know about a bunch of next/final book in a trilogy/series that are coming soon, but what else is on the horizon?  And why don't I have a handle on this?  I tried to do a little research on YALit.com, my favorite website for upcoming releases, but I feel like there's got to be a bigger buzz on some upcoming releases.  That said, here's what I know I'm looking forward to in 2013.

Next Book in a Trilogy/Series:
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
Fox Forever (Jenna Fox Chronicles #3) by Mary E. Pearson (still need to read Fox Inheritance)

New Series or Stand Alone Titles:
The Obsidian Mirror by Catherine Fischer
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Catherine by April Lindner
Who Done It?: An Anthology conducted by Jon Sciecszka
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
Orleans Sherri L. Smith
Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky

What titles are you looking forward to in 2013?

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

2 comments:

  1. I just reviewed Just One Day, and wrote a Q&A for Gayle Foreman (both are forthcoming soon). I liked the book a lot - I think it tackles some territory that a lot of YA doesn't - so if/when you read it, let's discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I'm jealous that you've already read it and done the Q&A. That's pretty cool. I will definitely be reading it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete