Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Trailer Tuesday: The Diviners by Libba Bray

I've been hearing a bunch of very positive chatter about Libba Bray's latest book, The Diviners* and it is on my "Definitely To Be Read in 2012" pile.  I heard Ms. Bray speak about her research process for the book at the SLJ Day of Dialog back in May and now I've watched the trailer.  I'll confess that I'm still not entirely sure what the book is actually about, but that is not going to stop me.  Here's what I'm getting thus far: 1920s, murder, time travel?

The Diviners by Libba Bray





*Of course, I heard great things about Going Bovine and it won the Printz, but while it started off amazing, it took a crazy turn and didn't turn out to be my cup of tea.  I'm still planning to give The Diviners a fair shake.

 The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment