Thursday, February 7, 2013

Books vs. eReaders: Everybody Wins!

I've had my NOOK Color for two years now.  I really like it.  I use it mostly when I travel, for book club   books (which are the only books I tend to purchase, as the rest typically come from the library) and when the hold list for the ebook gets me the book I want faster than the regular hold list.  Yes, it's true.  I love my ereader and I love printed books.

And I'm not the only one!  Check out this infographic with some interesting statistics on reading (e and otherwise).

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this - I'm bookmarking it for future reference.

    My favorite line? "They're both great for different things." A good motto to keep in mind for lots of different topics, imo!

    ReplyDelete