Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sneak Peak: New Harry Potter Covers

I had no idea that the Harry Potter books were even getting a facelift, but lo and behold, they are!  And from what I'm seeing on the sneak peak, they look good.  The new covers were designed by Kazu Kibuishi and will be on shelves in September to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the "boy who lived."

I've already got a beautiful boxed set of the original American hardcovers, illustrated by Mary GrandPre, so I'm not sure I'll be updating, but I think the target audience for these covers is more the current upper-elementary and middle school student who has seen the movies, but hasn't read the books (basically all of my students).

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment