Thursday, April 4, 2013

Coming Up: School Library Journal Day of Dialog

Holy moly!  I can't believe I forgot to post as soon as I heard* the news.  Registration is now open for the 2013 School Library Journal Day of Dialog!

Here are the details:

Wednesday, May 29. 2013
8:30am-6:00pm
Faculty House at Columbia University
64 Morningside Drive
New York, NY 10027

LJ and SLJ subscribers attend for the discounted price of $29.95.  Students grab a sweet deal at $14.95.  All others will need to pay $39.95.  But seriously, no matter how much you pay, it's a deal.  Because it is a day full of awesome. ARCs. Authors. Publisher pitches.  Free signed books. Breakfast and lunch AND a cocktail hour.

AND! If you can manage to spend a few days in NYC, Book Expo America starts the next day.  And that is another affordable and awesome professional experience.

Just do it.

*Ok, I actually can believe it, as I was in Stubb's BBQ when I saw it come through on my Facebook feed.  Blogging about it was not my top priority.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

1 comment: