Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bookish Buys: Lumio Book Lamp

Every now and again I'll come across some bookish product that is simply amazing.  As your LibrariYAn, I feel it my duty not only to blog about the books, graphic novels and movies that you should be checking out, but also the goods.  Looking for the perfect gift for the bookworm in your life? Look no further.

I came across today's bookish buy via a post on Apartment Therapy featuring 10 Unique Night Lights for Kids.   I don't know any child who should have a $160 night light, even if it is shaped like a book. Heck, I don't really know any adults that should have a $160 night light.  But isn't it pretty?

And it's got a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 8 hours, so you can move it around.  You can even hang it.  All while providing mood lighting.  Is there anything that this $160 book night light doesn't do?


I want. I (don't actually) need. Gimme.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment