Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Reading: Presidential Style

Turns out that President Obama and I have more in common than one might think.  Word on the street is that the "Reader in Chief" popped into a bookstore while on family vacation and purchased To Kill a Mockingbird (guess he's in on the 50th anniversary hype too!), The Red Pony, and a few titles from the Land of Elyon and Hunger Games Trilogy series!

I wonder if he's as pumped up about Tuesday's release as I am.  If only I were a news reporter who could ask him the important questions, such as: Are you on Team Peeta?  Team Gale?  Team Katniss?  Who's your favorite character?  How do you think the series will end?  Alas, the world may never know.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment