Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today's the Day: Mockingjay!

Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)While it's true this post isn't coming until 6:30pm - a full 18.5 *after* the book's release - I have good reason for the delay...I had to read the whole book before doing anything else!

And now that I have (and loved every minute of it!) I will provide some links to reviews and other fun articles.  Of course, I'm not one to spoil, so I've noted which ones are spoiler-laden, for those of you that didn't have the day set aside exclusively for reading Mockingjay.  Enjoy!

New York Times article (spoiler-free!)
Publisher's Weekly review (spoiler-free!)
USA Today review (spoiler-free!)
Entertainment Weekly review (which, despite the title is actually spoiler-free!)
LA Times review (spoiler alert!)

I have a favorite quote (something deep and meaningful in real-world applicability), but I'll save it until the weekend, when everyone who really cares has already had a chance to read the book.  It doesn't give anything away, but still.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment