Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If Only I'd Married a Librarian...

We would've totally sent out these "Save the Date" cards...or maybe these...or even these.

Used stacks of our favorite books as centerpieces.

Put these little figurines atop our (ice cream) wedding cake.

But that's okay, because even though I didn't marry a librarian, I this will still look perfect in my office.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I really wish I would have known about that cake topper even though we had cupcakes and no topper at all! And yep, I totally put our favorite books in the middle of tables and had guests sign them instead of a guest book. And gave away bookmarks. And took a picture of me reading a book in my wedding dress. And walked down the aisle to Hedwig's theme. Librarian weddings are so much fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LIBRARIES. And books. And reading. And writing.
    I also love reading YA's though I write for adults. Essays, slice of life stuff, short stories. WOrking on a novel now.

    Visit me at
    www.barbwhitti.blogspot.com
    Writing: the ups and downs

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband works in politics, so we did a political rally theme for our reception. Totally should've pushed for library though. Next time. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great finds! I love the "Save the Date" library cards!

    ReplyDelete