Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Best YA Books of 2010

It's December, and that means that it's time to start rolling out the "best of" lists!  Here's what I've seen thus far...

Kirkus got it started a few weeks ago with their picks.
NPR had Gayle Forman create a list of her "Year's Best Teen Reads."
YALSA announced the shortlist for the Excellence in Nonfiction Award.
Publisher's Weekly issued their Best Children's Books list (see pages 2 and 3).
School Library Journal has their Best Books 2010 lists.

I'm sure there are more out there that I haven't seen, so I'll update this list as I come across more.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment