Thursday, October 25, 2012

Some Light Bathroom Reading




I learned of this collection of clever little novel-openings-turned-cleanliness-requests created by the Allegheny County Health Department over on Bookshelves of Doom.  When I started reading them aloud to our assistant librarian, she said "Hey! Those are in the bathroom at the Duncan branch!"  So I felt a duty to my city to repost.

Then I printed out the Tale of Two Cities (posted above) and the Wizard of Oz posters and hung them in the faculty bathrooms at school.  I did it in secret yesterday afternoon and am anxious to hear reactions.  Must attempt to hang out in faculty room today.  I am such a nerd.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment