Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Why Doesn't MTV Play Music Videos Anymore?

I am so the girl that asks the question...


On a related, funny note, sometimes we put on the TV channels that play music while we're doing things around the house.  You know, those channels way up there that are called "Pop Hits" or "Awesome Eighties" that play the music, and show a poorly created slideshow of awful photos of the artist that they clearly got on the cheap? So one time, we had it on while prepping dinner and I said to my husband, "I don't see why they don't just show the music video that goes with the song.  Wouldn't it be so cool if there was a channel where you could just watch videos for your favorite songs?  I would totally watch that." He turns to me and says, "You mean like MTV until the mid 2000s?" Oh yeah. My bad.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment