Monday, December 24, 2012

Now Open: Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4

I can't believe it took this long to happen, but Warner Bros. has finally opened a Harry Potter store at Platform 9 3/4 at London's Kings Cross station!  Why did this store not exist when I was in London this past summer? Hmm?  I looked all around the station to find anything vaguely Harry Potterish, but was disappointed.  At least it's there now.

The good news (for me) is that it sounds like they offer all of the same merchandise as is offered at the HP studio in Leavesden, and at all of the same "not inexpensive" prices.  Cashmere house jumpers? Check! Velvet robes with satin lining? Check!  Peppermint toads? I imagine "check!," but they aren't mentioned in the article.  Oh, but if they're available, I highly recommend them!  One thing you'll still need to travel to either the studio or HP World in Orlando for is butter beer.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment