Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Trailer Tuesday: Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

Merry Christmas!

If you celebrate, I hope you're spending some quality time eating and sharing gifts with friends and family.  If you don't, then I hope you're at the movies and/or eating Chinese food, as I know several of my Jewish friends are want to do.

It's my winter break!  I don't go back to school until January 7th.  Go ahead; Be jealous.  In the meantime, I'm getting my read on.  This is just one of the books I'm reading this week.  If I like it, I'll give it a full review in the future.

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman






The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment