Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trailer Tuesday: Gone by Michael Grant

Sometimes trailers are so good that you need to drop everything and READ! THE! BOOK!

I didn't see the trailer for Gone until a few years after the book's release.  I think I was looking for trailers of books that were Hunger Games read-alikes and came across it during my search.  I knew what Gone was about and I knew that the kids loved Gone, but I'd never read it myself.  So I watched the trailer...



And I thought it was really good!  Don't you?  For reals.

So I immediately checked the book out of the library.  And read about half of it.  And got bored.  Or busy. And never finished it.  Wop wop. Haha. Oh well.  I still put it on my list of Hunger Games read-alikes.  And the kids still love it.  And maybe one day I'll finish reading it.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment