Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Trailer Tuesday: Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne

How is it that I have heard absolutely nothing about this book before a few weeks ago when I saw it on Jennifer Hubert Swan's "2012 Top Ten" list over at Reading Rants?  So I put it on my hold list at the library, and before the book even comes in, I hear it's being turned into a movie.  Read it in a single sitting. Loved it.

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne





The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I wasn't too interested in reading this at first, but your review got me excited! Lovely review :)

    regards,
    grace (Alaska Bear Hunting)

    ReplyDelete