Monday, January 14, 2013

YA to Watch For

Ooh la la! The Atlantic has put out a list of YA to Watch For that includes a bunch of books coming out in the first three months of 2013.  It's hard to believe that we're just two "book release days" (aka Tuesdays) into 2013 and already a few buzzed about books have been released - including a second novel from Ruta Sepetys, a new series from Gayle Forman, a series finale from Caroline B. Cooney, and another nonfiction title from Steve Sheinkin.  I can't wait to get reading for the BFYA committee (I guess I'll have to read Sheinkin's book on my own time, though).  Something tells me we're going to have a lot of good reading this year!

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment