Thursday, January 30, 2014

Graphic Novels from Rainbow Rowell

Seriously!?! This has been just a downright awesome week for YA lit.  Entertainment Weekly reports that Rainbow Rowell (author of my most beloved Eleanor & Park and Fangirl, which I've yet to gush about, but stay tuned) inked a deal with First Second to write two graphic novels which will be illustrated by Faith Erin Hicks.

So.Much.Amazing.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

2 comments:

  1. Have you read her adult novel, Attachments? She published it before her YA. I've been waiting for it to come into my library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Attachments and intended to read it last summer, but my committee work was just.too.much. It's atop my TBR pile now that I'm done with all of my BFYA reading.

    ReplyDelete