Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nate Interviews Octavia

Tim Federle's Better Nate Than Ever was one of my absolute favorite books of 2013*.  So much so that the day after the ALA Midwinter Conference, I emailed Tim Federle to see if he might be interested in doing an author visit at my school one day.  And then he responded literally five minutes later and offered to come the next Thursday.  It was awesome.  And a story for another time.

Because this post is about Nate himself.  That budding Broadway star recently took time out of his **spoiler alert** busy rehearsal schedule to interview Octavia Spencer.  And the interview appears in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly.  And it's adorable.  And hilarious. Just like Nate.

*Yes, I'm going to write about it soon.  I just haven't gotten around to it yet, because whenever I write about it, gushing occurs.  Too much gush.  I need time to be coherent about Nate.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment