Sunday, November 8, 2015

2015 YALSA Symposium Redux

Update! When I first posted the video, I'd accidentally set it to "private." Oops! That's been remedied, and you should now be able to actually watch the video.

Thanks to all who attended the Moving On Up: Introducing Middle Schoolers to the YA Collection session at the 2015 YALSA Symposium in Portland, OR. I'm back at home and the energy from the room (and Twitter!) has given the final push I needed to get back to the blog. In the coming days I will post my Harry Potter Camp materials and some additional resources that I mentioned in the presentation. I should also probably do some general housekeeping to get this place up to snuff.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with the last piece of our presentation, Shauna Yusko's screencast, Moving On Up: Nonfiction Edition, which we didn't get to play in full, due to some technical delays at the start of our presentation.



Please don't hesitate to tweet at Shauna @mrsyuskolibrary or visit/like her on Facebook.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia, I just tried watching the video of the non-fiction presentation, and it's marked as private! I would love to watch, as I was pretty bummed we didn't get to it at the YALSA Symposium. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete