Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Because I Got a Nook Last Week, Library Books Come to Kindle!

Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl TechnologyI knew that as soon as I got a Nook, Kindle would become library-friendly.  And lo and behold, dozens of news outlets are reporting today that Kindle will be creating a feature to allow users to borrow ebooks from their libraries through Overdrive.  EarlyWord has a roundup of articles.

Kindle owners, you're welcome!

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

1 comment:

  1. Now I can't gleefully tell my patrons that Amazon is too greedy to let them have free eBooks. :(

    ReplyDelete