Monday, February 20, 2012

Looking for Hunger Games Jeopardy?

Look no further! Well, actually, look a little bit further.  Head on over to my new website!

I've been getting a ton of requests to email the files and have kind been overwhelmed by everyone's interest, so I've decided to create a website where the files are posted and librarians can download them as needed.  Please feel free to share this link with anyone else who is interested.

I'm still working on putting the rest of the site together, but plan to upload more files for other Hunger Games activities and other fun book-type-things, like reading lists, as soon as I get some spare time. The Hunger Games Jeopardy files (and any future files) can be found on the "LibrariYAn Resources" page.  Feel free to use the PowerPoint as-is or to edit it as you see fit.  I spent way too many hours working on it, but I'm pretty proud.  I'll probably be revamping it this spring for my new crop of campers and will posted the revised files once they are available.

Enjoy!

P.S. Please note that the HG Jeopardy is meant to be viewed as a slideshow, so you'll need to view it that way to see how it works.


The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

1 comment:

  1. You're my hero! We were just talking about how we were going to do HG trivia for our HG program next month! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete