Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Trailer Tuesday: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Aw yeah!  It's time for a little Southern Gothic Paranormal Romance!  Enter: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl's Beautiful Creatures.



I'm pretty sure that I received an ARC of this title from ALA or BEA several years ago.  And I loved it.    The setting is all dark and moody and mysterious.  And any time that the setting is a character in itself (like Manhattan in The Diviners), you can be pretty sure I'm going to yammer on about how I couldn't put the book down and loved it so much.  Such is the case with this one.

Ooooh!  And now it's being made into a movie!  If you haven't read it yet, you'll probably want to make sure you do before February 13th.



The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment