Wednesday, January 23, 2013

10 Excellent Reasons to Date a Bookworm

Oh, Quirk Books! In addition to giving us such wonderful gifts like Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, you also give us this: 10 Excellent Reasons to Date a Bookworm.  And I love you for it.

Apologies if you were hoping to see my regular Wednesday review today.  I try to do a review of a recent title once a week on Wednesday, but with inaugural festivities keeping me out late (and even making me miss my regular Tuesday trivia night!), it is just not happening today.  I'll be back with a new review next week. Promise.

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment