Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Trailer Tuesday: Splintered by A.G. Howard

Though I'd seen several movie adaptations and knew all the pop-culture references, I didn't actually read Lewis Carroll's classic Alice's Adventures in Wonderland until just last year.  Once I read it I fell in love and starting saying things like "Oh my ears and whiskers!" in conversation.  And this past summer I saw a truly awe-inspiring interactive Alice exhibit at the Story Museum in Oxford.  So now I'm officially a fangirl.

It just so happens that today is the release day for an Alice spinoff by debut author A.G. Howard, who bills herself as writing "young adult fantasy and paranormal with a dark, literary edge."  Sounds intriguing.  Check out the trailer for her book, Splintered.





I haven't read the book, but I love the creepy cover and the trailer has piqued my interest...

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment