Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bookish Buys: Vintage Library Posters

You already know that I'm a sucker for anything library and/or book related.   Re-imagined books covers? Check! Birds on books? Check! And now I've come across vintage library posters? Check, please!

So, okay.  I don't actually know yet where one can buy said posters, which makes them less of a "bookish buy" and more of a "bookish lust" type item.  But it must be an option to buy such things somewhere, right?  I have got to get me some of those with the "Visit Your School Library" tagline.  I must research their origin and find the legal, copyright respectful* way to make those prints mine.

* Because if there's one thing that gets my back up, it's people who don't respect copyright.  Someone worked hard to create something. Respect their craft!

The LibrariYAn is an Amazon Associate. If you click from links on this blog to Amazon and buy something (anything!), I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

1 comment:

  1. They aren't all bookish, but still that WPA style http://www.theretrovert.com/z_posters.php?gridPage=1_1&gridSort=&keywords=wpa and I'm soooo not going to take credit for finding the link ... Swiss Army Librarian (http://www.swissarmylibrarian.net/) but up the link.

    ReplyDelete